The text to be submitted in the form of a file must contain the following format indicated:
- CONTENT OF THE FIRST PAGE: Article title (with all the words capitalized); Article summary containing up to 300 words in the same language as the work. Do not include summary in a foreign language. Keywords: up to five. Next, start the text on the same page.
- Paper: A4 (29,7 x 21 cm).
- Paper orientation: Portrait.
- Margins: 3 cm top; 2 cm bottom; 2 cm right; 3 cm left.
- Text editor: Word Office 2003 or later.
- Font: Arial, size 12.
- Spacing: normal.
- Text: justified.
- Size: 5.000 (five thousand) to 9.000 (nine thousand) words, including title, summary, keywords, tables, figures, references, and end notes.
- Page numbering: insert page numbers in the footer with alignment to the right.
- Notes: should not be used. It is recommended to insert in the text.
- Tables, figures, charts, quotes and references should follow the APA or ABNT standards.