Registration Fee and Method of Payment
|Category||Up to 01/09/2020||Up to 21/10/2020|
|Scientific Article author and/or Technical Report and Graduate students||R$ 550,00||R$ 600,00|
|Graduate courses students||R$ 600,00||R$ 650,00|
|Teachers and Researchers||R$ 750,00||R$ 800,00|
|Managers and Professionals working in port management or that have interest in the topica||R$ 870,00||R$ 920,00|
- Registration payment can be made through Bank Slip or Credit Card (MoIP System).
- The registration of participants from abroad must be paid by Credit Card.
- Public institutions can make registration payments through Commitment Letter, which will be accepted until 30/11/2019, when they should be replaced by actual payment. Failure to pay by this date will result in cancellation of the registration, unless the commitment letter is replaced by a deposit check.
- Details for issuing a Commitment Letter:
- FAEPESUL – FUNDAÇÃO DE APOIO À EDUCAÇÃO, PESQUISA E EXTENSÃO DA UNISUL
- Rua Jose Acácio Moreira, 787, Dehon, Tubarao, SC, CEP 88704-900, Brasil.
- FAEPESUL Bank details:
Banco do Brasil 001; Agencia 0201-1; Conta Corrente 14494-0; CNPJ 03.354.241/0001-27
- Registration will only be effective after payment confirmation.
- Cancellations must be made via e-mail from the participant to the Event Coordination. The refund will be 50% of the amount paid, made 30 days after the end of the event. After September 15th, 2019 there is no cancellation refund.